Outlook 2010 Email Setup
PRODUCTS > Help > Set up Email
Outlook 2010 - Windows Mail - Outlook 2007 - Outlook 2002 or 2003
Configure Outlook 2010
for my E-Mail Accounts?
Open Outlook. Go to the File menu. Click the Account Settings and a another section opens below. Click the Account Settings that opens below.
On the E-mail tab, click New.
Choose Email Service
Select "Manually configure server settings or additional server types" and click Next >.
Select Internet E-mail and click Next >.
Enter the following information for E-mail Accounts.
- Your Name: Enter the name you wish recipients to see when they receive your message.
- Email Address:This is the address that your contacts' email program will reply to your messages. This is also the address that will get recorded in your contacts' address book if they add you as a contact.
- Account Type: POP3
- Incoming mail server: Enter mail.yourdomain.com
- Outgoing mail server (SMTP):
This is the setting from your Internet Service Provider.
How do I find this? Check the settings of a current email account, search smtp your isp.
AAPT : mail.aapt.net.au
Bigpond : mail.bigpond.com
Dodo : smtp.dodo.com.au
Farmside : smtp.farmside.co.nz
iiNet : mail.m.iinet.net.au
Optusnet : mail.optusnet.com.au
Ozemail : smtp.ozemail.com.au
TPG : mail.tpg.com.au
Virgin Mobile 3G : mail.optusnet.com.au
Vodafone 3G : smtp.vodafone.net.au
Westnet : smtp.westnet.net.au
- User Name: Enter your full e-mail address
- Password: If you wish for Outlook to save your password, check the box labeled Remember Password and enter your password in the text field.
If all of the information has been entered correctly.
Click Next. Click Finish.
More Frequently Asked Questions or please get in touch.
- Ecommerce fact sheet
- Who needs a web site?
- What is necessary to have a web site?
- What is a domain name [web site address - URL]?
- What is a web site host?
- How much does it cost to setup a web site?
- Can I have e-mail addresses /auto responders?
- Do you need a web site manager?
- How many pages will I need?
- Who actually owns my web site?
- Will my web site be listed in the search engines?
- How can people find my web site?
- How long does it take to build a web site
- How do I configure Outlook or Outlook Express for my E-Mail Accounts?